– Super fast 10 horsepower go karts!
– English speaking staff
– 600 meter long indoor track
– Central location
– Adrenaline Rush!
Prices of go-karts start from 25 euros per person for basic package
Going fast & furious!
Who doesn’t get excited about Formula 1 racing? Most of you probably dreamt of becoming a professional driver, at least once. Banana did, too! And now he’s gonna bring you to the best go karting track in Warsaw to test your driving skills! Get ready for some tire-burning action!
Karting circuit is located only minutes away from Warsaw city center, in Praga district. It has a 600 meter long resin surface race track. It is an indoor track with a modern air-conditioning system heated in winter and cooled in summer. It is home to fifty CRG racing karts, 10 horsepower each.
This venue can also provide numerous extra services to pimp your event: WRC simulator, hexapod race, arranging a pitstop with changing of tires or even booking hostesses and announcer! No matter how well you drive – you will surely not forget a stag party in Warsaw’s best go kart circuit! Now, who’s James Hunt and who’s Nicki Lauda?
– let us know how many F1 drivers want to test their skills
– we book the venue for particular hours.
– hotel/hostel pickup is optional,
– an instructor leads you through the basics of go karting
– the flag goes up and you start spinning the wheels
– a camera man / whole professional broadcasting crew is optional for a post-party video
There are no reviews yet.